Is your public sector organization getting the most out of its business intelligence?
If you’re a Business Intelligence professional in the public sector, we understand that your BI projects are very large in scope compared to most private company projects. As a result, your projects are also highly complex. We can help you overcome the complexities by designing and delivering solutions that are tailored perfectly to your objectives.
Specific ways we can help your public sector organization improve your BI:
- Manage and maintain ETL operations involving varied data domains, hundreds of tables, and terabytes of data
- Develop a custom data replication process to move data to research groups across the country
- Utilize the latest Microsoft BI and SQL Server technologies for several agencies, almost as soon as they were made available by Microsoft
- Partner with Microsoft Customer Advisory Teams (MS CAT) to work on the latest SQL Server and provide feedback to those teams
- Integrate and manage SharePoint across many server farms, with built-in Kerberos and Active Directory (AD) security features for team collaboration and reporting
- Perform corporate deployments and integrations, while accounting for scale and security
- Create powerful Analysis Services’ cubes that empower our customers to slice and dice their data
Develop large, complex dashboards using Pyramid Analytics and Reporting Services to meet the specific needs of our customers
Your public sector organization can get the most out of its business intelligence.
We can help you improve your existing solution or we can design and deliver a completely new solution that’s expertly crafted for your unique needs and objectives.