This individual will be responsible for designing and implementing Business Intelligence solutions as part of a team. They will function as a technical consultant and work with the client to facilitate project success.
In a consulting environment, new clients bring new opportunities to learn. It is expected that this person be able to learn new technologies and business processes very rapidly.
- Experience with Microsoft database and BI technologies: SQL Server, Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services
- T-SQL development
- Experience defining and implementing strategies for extracting, transforming, and loading data from multiple data sources into large enterprise data warehouses
- Performance analysis and tuning experience
- Experience with data modeling and database design
- Rapid prototyping experience
- Experience with Data Warehouse or Big Data solutions a plus
- Experience with Cloud platforms a plus
- Excellent problem solving skills
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Works well as part of a team
About Key2 Consulting
Key2 Consulting is a business analytics firm specializing in the latest business intelligence and data warehousing technologies in order to help corporate decision makers at all levels make better business decisions.
If you are interested in this position, call us at (404) 889-6088 or email us at email@example.com anytime.
*Please note that resumes must be submitted in PDF format.