This individual will be responsible for designing and implementing Business Intelligence solutions as part of a team. They will function as a technical consultant and work with the client to facilitate project success. In a consulting environment, new clients bring new opportunities to learn. It is expected that this person be able to learn new technologies and business processes very rapidly.
· Excellent problem solving skills
· BS/MS in Computer Science or related
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Works well as part of a team
· 5+ years experience with Microsoft database and BI technologies including SQL Server Integration Services
· 3+ years of T-SQL development experience
· Experienced with data modeling and database design
· Experience defining and implementing strategies for extracting, transforming, and loading data from multiple data sources into large enterprise data warehouses
· Performance analysis and tuning experience
· Rapid prototyping experience
About Key2 Consulting
Key2 Consulting is a business analytics firm specializing in the latest business intelligence and data warehousing technologies in order to help corporate decision makers at all levels make better business decisions.
If you are interested in this position, call us at 770.235.4715 or email us at email@example.com anytime.
*Please note that resumes must be submitted in PDF format
|Job Category||Business Intelligence, Data Analytics|