- 5+ years of experience with one or more of the following technical disciplines (data science, big data architecture, cloud computing)
- 3+ years of Python and T-SQL development experience
- Demonstrated use of statistics, machine and deep learning concepts, approaches and key algorithms
- Experience working with ML frameworks (Python based) such as TensorFlow, Keras, XGBoost, PyTorch
- Experience with MLflow in Databricks, Azure Kubernetes Service or Docker containers, data management skills, and Azure machine learning service
- Experience with NLP models such as BioMegatron, BERT models etc.
- Ability to quickly explore, evaluate and learn new technologies
- Model training, testing and deployment models in a cloud environment through containers or Restful endpoints
- Experience with the following: Azure Data Lake Storage, Databricks, Spark
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Understanding of data structures and data modeling
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
- Knowledge of healthcare data is a plus
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, verbal and written. Includes the ability to effectively communicate complex information to audiences with varying technical and system backgrounds and at multiple organizational levels
- Works well as part of a team
- Rapid prototyping experience
- Support execution of machine learning projects by collecting data, performing model training, evaluating performance, analyzing results, deploying models and developing code
- Develop algorithms and conduct analysis using state-of-the-art machine learning/artificial intelligence tools
- Design, prototype and refine scalable infrastructure for a NLP pipeline in Azure cloud using tools such as Azure Machine Learning, MLflow and Azure Kubernetes Service
- Develop and manage NLP model deployment framework, model versioning and results schemas
- Develop automated testing infrastructure for NLP
- Provide leadership on machine learning tools, platforms and software
- Provide technical leadership in problem formulation and use case derivation, clearly articulate tasks to accomplish goals, develop high-quality artifacts that can be reused on different projects
- This individual will be responsible for designing and implementing Analytics solutions as part of a team. They will function as a technical consultant and work with the client to facilitate project success.
- In a consulting environment, new clients bring new opportunities to learn. It is expected that this person be able to learn new technologies and business processes very rapidly.
About Key2 Consulting
Key2 Consulting is a business analytics firm specializing in the latest business intelligence and data warehousing technologies in order to help corporate decision makers at all levels make better business decisions.
If you are interested in this position, call us at 770.235.4715 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
*Please note that resumes must be submitted in PDF format.