SharePoint has matured into a massively scalable solution for content management, inter-company collaboration, and custom develop web applications since its inception in 2001. The product can adapt to both the simplest and most complex environments. Microsoft Office Suite familiarity comes with it, as iconic products like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are baked into SharePoint’s interface right out of the box.
SharePoint has become much more than a replacement for corporate file storage systems, and the market statistics for its product line support that. At the 2015 Microsoft Ignite Convention, Microsoft’s Senior Director of SharePoint stated, “In fact, we’re nearing now 80% of Fortune 500 companies using SharePoint Server on Premise.” That’s an incredible stat, and it sheds light on the phenomenal success SharePoint has enjoyed.
(link for reference to above quote: https://channel9.msdn.com/Events/Ignite/2015/FND2203)
TODAY’S COMMON SHAREPOINT ISSUES
Here are some of the more common issues companies tend to have with SharePoint:
- Lack of SharePoint expertise
- Concern regarding who will be the admin of the system
- Not having the development resources to customize SP to suit business needs
- Poor user adoption due to lack of in-house SP training
- Urgent need to upgrade to current SharePoint to a newer version
UTILIZE A SHAREPOINT SOLUTION CUSTOM-TAILORED FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION
Delivering a SharePoint solution that has been meticulously mapped out and tailored to your critical needs is our top priority.
We can help you solve your toughest SharePoint problems and ensure you’re optimizing your instance. Our team has deep experience with the SharePoint product line dating back to SharePoint 2003 and we’re proud to be a Microsoft Certified Partner. Key2 Consulting has led projects ranging from single server SharePoint deployments to 120+ server installation and migration from SharePoint 2010 on-premise to SharePoint 2013 on-premise. And throughout every project, we maintain your standards for data security and system availability.
SPECIFIC AREAS OUR SHAREPOINTS CAN HELP YOU WITH
NEW INSTALLATIONS & MIGRATIONS
- Meet with your key business stakeholders to understand scope of the new SharePoint installation
- Document your current environment and tailor the new SharePoint environment to meet your budget and performance needs
- Fine-tune the SharePoint backend to ensure high uptime for your new environment
- Utilize your company’s current hardware to its fullest extent and keep new hardware or components to a minimum to reduce costs
- Ability to migrate from SharePoint on-premise to Microsoft’s cloud solution via SharePoint online
CUSTOM SHAREPOINT DEVELOPMENT
Our SharePoint consultants will use the latest coding, development technologies, and languages to ensure your SharePoint environment is as efficient and seamless as possible.
- Ability to create custom web applications that can be used for internal business operations or customer facing endeavors
- Custom permissions designed to protect your companies most sensitive data
- Custom statistics and usage trends for your environment that give you the clearest view of how your environment is being used
SHAREPOINT SYSTEM DOCUMENTATION AND USER TRAINING
- Provide thorough documentation of entire SharePoint environment, including: server configurations, networking, permissions, current custom solutions, and any other system info that is highly important for IT professionals at your company to have it at the ready
- Train all level of users on the functionalities in SharePoint that will add the most value to their day to day to work
- Host training workshops on a variety of relevant SharePoint topics and common pitfalls
- Provide other IT professionals with advanced training so knowledge transfer can be quick and thorough
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN IMPLEMENTING OR CUSTOMIZING A SHAREPOINT SOLUTION?
We at Key2 Consulting strive to truly listen to your business needs and deliver a SharePoint solution you can count on day in and day out. If you’re interested in implementing or customizing a SharePoint solution, we can help. Simply fill out the form below and we’ll be in touch shortly.