Custom SQL Server Integration Services Solutions (SSIS)
SSIS can be an invaluable asset for your organization when the right tools are properly implemented and optimized.
What is SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)?
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) is a powerful data integration and migration product that’s included in the Microsoft SQL Server Database software. Microsoft first introduced SSIS alongside SQL Server 2005 as the replacement for Data Transformation Services (DTS). Since then, SSIS has changed and matured with each new SQL Server version, but perhaps none more than the SQL Server 2016 release of Integration Services.
Incremental package deployment to the SSISDB catalog, support for Hadoop file system (HDFS), numerous Azure features such as Azure storage connectors, and many other features that the database developer and database administrator communities have been clamoring for are included in this release.
Great SQL Server Integration Services Solutions Should Help You…
- Seamlessly consume data from heterogeneous data sources
- Transform data with multiple built-in transformation tasks or custom developed tasks
- Load data to multiple built-in third party or custom-developed destinations
- Load and transform billion-record data sets from multiple data sources
- Customize an auditing and logging framework to help monitor and troubleshoot Integration Services executions, as well as trend execution performance over time
- Implement complex data transformation using .NET script
- Migrate existing code bases from package to project deployment mode
- Integrate SharePoint as a source for data warehouses to replace cumbersome, shared Excel documents
Get The Most Out of SSIS
We can help you design, create, and implement a new SSIS solution or revamp an existing one. Contact us today.