Expert Data Analytics Consulting for Financial Companies
Optimize Your Financial Company’s Data Analytics
Your financial institution likely has a large amount of data to sift through and analyze. Our company has worked with a variety of businesses in the financial industry to assist with collecting and organizing their data to generate important and valuable insights. Our work has included assisting companies in extracting data from disparate systems such as SAP, Oracle, IBM TM1, Dynamics 365, and more.
- Tracking financial indicators and ensuring that business units are meeting their goals
- Confirming that the business complies with regulations
- Visualizing the overall health of the organization
- Improving business operations related to customer service and satisfaction
Do you need help maximizing data analytics for your financial organization? Contact us today!
What a Great Financial Analytics Solution Can Do
Our team can create a solution for you that will help you maximize your analytics investment and initiatives. The solution could be a lakehouse architecture in Azure or a customary data warehouse that is located on-premise. With the solution we deliver, you will easily be able to do the following:
- Comply with federal compliance and adhere to Sarbanes-Oxley
- Generate accurate financial statements including but not limited to balance sheets, income statements, and statements regarding mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures
- Create dashboards, key performance indicators (KPIs), and performance measures that can be utilized across departments to improve business processes and measure company effectiveness
- Plan budget requirements for projects and initiatives
- Drive departments to better forecast sales, margins, profitability, and more
- Consolidate reporting to reduce redundant and/or inaccurate reports
Ready to maximize your analytics? Contact us today.
Leverage our financial analytics consulting services to get the most out of the technology.
Our Latest Blog Content
We share the details of our experience with creating an end-to-end Data Warehouse solution in Microsoft Fabric.
Here are quick instructions for getting started with Microsoft Fabric, the new AI-powered analytics service.
Power BI Analyze in Excel is a tremendously valuable feature for users comfortable with Excel and looking to get more out of their Power BI reports.
This Power BI dashboard example will help you learn more about the powerful analytics platform and what goes into creating a great dashboard!
Learn about what a Power BI Datamart is, including its features, benefits, and how to access it.
A Power BI dashboard is not the same thing as a Power BI report. But what are the differences exactly? We explain.