Expert Data Analytics Consulting for Retail Companies
Optimize Your Retail Company’s Data Analytics
Your retail organization almost certainly has a large amount of data to analyze and use to make sound business decisions.
Oftentimes a retailer’s data is derived from disparate data sources, such as customer relationship management software (CRM), order management systems (OMS), enterprise resource planning software (ERP), loyalty cards, and more.
Our team has assisted organizations in extracting data from point-of-sale (POS) systems, workforce management systems, and ERPs like SAP, Oracle, and Dynamics 365. We understand how to transform and shape data in a way that will help your retail organization maximize analytics and business intelligence.
Does your organization need help with these common retail data analytics challenges?
- Auditing timesheets accurately and on time
- Complying with state-specific employment regulations
- Comparing productivity between stores
- Optimizing product mix to increase sales and profits
If so, we can help! Contact us today.
What a Great Retail Analytics Solution Can Do
Our team can use our decades of analytics experience and refined methodologies to understand the unique needs of your retail operations to create the right solution.
The right solution could be a lakehouse architecture in Azure or a custom data warehouse located on-premise.
With our solution, you’ll easily be able to do the following:
- Ensure that your labor force is compliant with federal law
- Generate accurate and real-time to near real-time reporting down to the store level
- Gain better insights into customer satisfaction and buying behaviors
- Make decisions on product campaigns and product pricing
- Create dashboards, key performance indicators (KPIs), and performance measures that can be utilized across departments to improve business processes, and measure company effectiveness
- Determine the performance of sales against what was forecasted
- Consolidate reporting to reduce redundant and/or inaccurate reports
Ready to maximize your analytics? Contact us today.
Leverage our retail analytics consulting services to get the most out of the technology.
Our Latest Blog Content
We share the details of our experience with creating an end-to-end Data Warehouse solution in Microsoft Fabric.
Here are quick instructions for getting started with Microsoft Fabric, the new AI-powered analytics service.
Power BI Analyze in Excel is a tremendously valuable feature for users comfortable with Excel and looking to get more out of their Power BI reports.
This Power BI dashboard example will help you learn more about the powerful analytics platform and what goes into creating a great dashboard!
Learn about what a Power BI Datamart is, including its features, benefits, and how to access it.
A Power BI dashboard is not the same thing as a Power BI report. But what are the differences exactly? We explain.